25 November 2017

Cebu: Temple of Leah


Ever since it opened to the public, Temple of Leah has become part of the "must-see places" in Cebu. So in the short span of time that we stayed in Cebu City last May, we made sure to squeeze this in our itinerary. The place is still under development and expansion, but it already makes for a visual spectacle.

Trivia #1: I love Greco-Roman culture. Even in my younger years, I was already a fan of classical mythology. So yes, when the Percy Jackson series came into existence, you bet I was one of the kids who buried my nose in Rick Riordan's books. Heck, even my eighteenth birthday celebration was Grecian-themed. Talk about obsessed. That being said, you can already imagine how much of a field day I had in this Roman-inspired mansion.

Trivia #2: The Temple of Leah is Cebu's own "Taj Mahal". It is Teodorico Adarna's tribute to his late wife, Leah Albino-Adarna, and houses the latter's many, many possessions.

Trivia #3: I forgot to bring my mirrorless camera for this trip (I know, right?!). All photos were taken with iPhone 6 and post-processed using Adobe Lightroom CC. The gloom captured by my phone definitely made things difficult, but at least I tried!


Lace top and denim shorts from Greenhills / crop top (worn underneath) from Bershka / sneakers from Adidas /
watch from Daniel Wellington / sunglasses from Sunnies Studios / bag from Anello



1 comment: