20 May 2016

Cold Shoulder


I have lived in a tropical country my whole life, but I don't think I'll ever get used to the blazing summer heat. But it's been starting to rain lately, hasn't it? Personally though, I'm not sure whether I prefer that or not. Either way, I'm totally loving the off-shoulder/ cold shoulder trend.


New Dress off-shoulder top* (get it here),
H&M hat, Sunnies Studios sunglasses,
Nike ID sneakers, Longchamp backpack

With the now erratic weather, wearing something "balanced" is just perfect, just like my top from New Dress. It shows off the clavicles-- which, let's face it, is one of the season's biggest trends-- but also keeps the arms slightly warm with its long lace-trimmed sleeves. The only downside is the fabric's a little too thin, so you'll have to be careful of what you wear underneath. I chose had no choice but to wear a black bandeau inside because it was the next decent undergarment that I had with me.

Note: I didn't wear this in the Philippines but rather in the United States, when we went there last year. I'd say summer there is a bit more pleasant because of the cool breeze in the midst of the scorching sun. That's exactly why my off-shoulder top is the perfect top for such a day in Michigan.

No comments:

Post a Comment